Product Update: iOS app, improved storefront user interface, custom currency on order exports, detailed error reports for Xero, QuickBooks, and more.
The Ultimate Guide to Marketing for Wholesalers
The Essential Guide to Virtual Trade Shows for Wholesalers
Here are the latest product updates:
The iOS Mobile app is here 🎉
The B2B Wave app is now available for iPhones and iPads. Your sales reps can directly create orders and view products from their iOS devices.
Related: Mobile ordering app
Improved storefront user interface
We improved the product list view for devices with smaller screen size in order to make it easier to view the products.
Custom currency on order exports
If you're selling in multiple currencies, you can now set the order currency on the order export.
Automatically deactivate products
We've made it possible to automatically deactivate products and completely hide them from the your customers, when those products are not available.
Request payment later
You can now allow your customers to submit an order, and send them a payment request at a later stage. The payment will need to be an online payment by card.
Detailed QuickBooks Online errors
If B2B Wave couldn't create a product on QuickBooks Online through the integration, we will now show detailed error information so you can understand what happened.
Related: QuickBooks Online integration
Multiple improvements for QuickBooks Desktop
The following have been updated:
- Same as for QuickBooks Online errors, when a sales order, estimate, or invoice cannot be created, we'll show detailed error information so you can understand what happened.
- You can now create sales orders with and without sales tax.
- We've made it possible to import products from QuickBooks Desktop into to B2B Wave.
- B2B Wave's order status can now change when an order is exported to QuickBooks Desktop.
- You now have the option to honor QuickBooks Desktop prices when creating sales orders, estimates, and invoices.
Related: QuickBooks Desktop integration
Detailed Xero errors
Same as for our QuickBooks integrations, if B2B Wave couldn't create an invoice on Xero through the integration, we will now show detailed error information so you can understand what happened.
Related: Xero integration
Update order using ShipStation's tracking number
If an order gets a tracking number, B2B Wave will now automatically change the order status and send an email with the tracking number to the customer.
Related: ShipStation integration
Order automation on Brightpearl
You can now automatically create an order when it gets submitted and add it to a specific channel and with a specific order status.
Related: Brightpearl integration
The following have been updated:
- You can now automatically update the shipping option and the tracking number from ChannelAdvisor to B2B Wave.
- You can also automatically update the product quantity from ChannelAdvisor to B2B Wave.
- And finally you can automatically update the one or more price lists from ChannelAdvisor to B2B Wave.
Multiple Stripe accounts
It's now possible to connect multiple Stripe accounts and assigning a different Stripe account to each customer. This is particularly useful when you have different accounts for different countries.
Related: Stripe integration